Warranty & Conditions
Please kindly see as indicated or stated in the product listing.
Terms and Conditions
1. This warranty is applicable for products bought in Singapore and from this Online Store only.
2. This warranty of this product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, proof of purchase date is required.
3. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
4. This limited warranty shall not be valid in the following situations.
- The product is found to have been tampered, modified, serial number defaced, removed or repaired by an unauthorised person.
- Malfunctions or damages resulting from natural disasters, fire, civil unrest and/or accidents.
- Defects from using wrong electrical supply, misuse or consequential damage by negligence and abuse.
- Usage not in accordance with instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Normal wear and tear.
5. This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
- The Buyer shall be fully responsible for the due delivery to us of the equipment for any work which shall need to be done pursuant to this warranty and for the subsequent collection thereof the equipment after the said work has been done.
- This warranty does not include transport or handling charges incurred in the transportation of the equipment to and from the Service Centre.
- Our decision on all questions relating to complains as to defects either of workmanship of materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any equipment or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
- The buyer waives all or any claims to compensation monetary otherwise which may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which we in our absolute discretion deem fit to offer.
6. The following items/ accessories as specified below shall not be within the scope and purview of this warranty.
- Remote control unit, cables/ cord assembly, antennae, batteries, adaptors, battery pack, external parts and extruded parts such as cabinets, front panel, casing, cover, phono cartridge, stylus, lid and levers, plugs, sockets, control knobs/ buttons, etc.
7. Request for warranty services within the warranty period must be accompanied with a proof of purchase from our authorised dealers or by us.
Return / Exchange Policy
For Damaged or Incorrect Items Delivered only.
- Returns are only allowed for damaged terms due to manufacturing or incorrect item delivered, we will exchange you with a new or correct set.
- Inform us within 7 calendar days from the date you receive it.
- Items’ value shall not be remarkably decreased due to your usage or consumption.
- The original receipt (or gift receipt) and original packaging must be presented upon return.
- Ensure that the item(s) you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Exchanges are subjected to stock availability.
- For price differences, a top-up in amount will be requested or refund will be processed, where applicable.
Please feel free to contact us at (65) 6748 3137 or (65) 6295 1233 for any enquiries regarding product warranty and exchanges.